- Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
- Uncharted 4 Trailer
- Uncharted 4 Gameplay
- Uncharted 4 Ps5
- Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition
- This Uncharted 4: A Thief's End guide is a resource for players who may be playing it for free this month on PlayStation Plus! It's a phenomenal game, whether you're playing for the first time,.
- Uncharted 4 Full Game Walkthrough Guide All Uncharted Games Playlist - 4: A Thief's End is a 2016 action-adventure game develo.
- UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey around the globe, through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune. Retired from fortune hunting, Drake is suddenly forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, he embarks on a globe-trotting journey in.
- May 29, 2021 Naughty Dog presents UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection and UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End on PlayStation 4. PS4 Release Dates, Trailers and News.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is a 2016 action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.It is the fourth main entry in the Uncharted series. Set several years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, players control Nathan Drake, a former treasure hunter coaxed out of retirement by his presumed-dead brother Samuel.
Wow! Is probably the best way to describe Uncharted 4 for the PlayStation 4. This is one of the crown jewels of a console that is known for many great exclusives. I would go as far as to say that this is one of the best games of this console generation and a truly must-play game for the PlayStation 4.
Wait, Drake Has A Brother?
The story of Uncharted 4 is probably the best in the entire series and that is saying a lot. This is a series that is known for having a fantastic narrative and amazing vocal performances and that rings true here too. This time we are introduced to Nate’s older brother Sam, who Nate thought was dead.
Nate is living a rather boring life after the events of Uncharted 3 and he is wishing for a little excitement. When Sam shows up on his doorstep, he sure as hell gets to go on an adventure that is for sure. I really do not want to spoil the story for you, but I loved it. It lets you play as a younger Nathan Drake at a point and it even shows us what happened to Nathan Drake after the events of the game.
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
Like A Fine Wine
Quickbooks mac 2016. I will admit that I do not think Uncharted 4 has tried to reinvent the wheel in terms of the gameplay, but in all honesty, there was no need at all for Naughty Dog to tinker with the gameplay. It is the same mixture of fantastic platforming and exploration as well as fun combat with melee and firearms. One thing that I think is fine-tuned a bit is the enemy AI. The enemy sees a lot smarter this time and they will react to the way that you are attacking them. This does make more intense firefights more difficult but in a fun way.
Hey Good Looking!
Uncharted 4 is one of the best-looking games of this console generation. Even on a bog-standard PS4 on a 1080p TV, this game is going to blow you away with how it looks. Not just how it looks, but the way it all moves to is incredible. Seriously it is amazing how good this game looks and I really think it is one of the bets the console has to offer.There is a fair bit of variety to the environments too. For example, you can be in Scotland during one section of the game which has a very distinct kind of look and then you can be on a lush jungle island. It is very impressive how Naughty Dog managed to have so many great looking locations.
The Perfect Ending
I am not going to spoil the way that Uncharted 4 ends, but in a day and age where so many movies, TV shows and of course video games have to go for that “twist” ending. It is so great to see Naughty Dog bring the saga of Nathan Drake and his friends and family to a close in the best way possible. I will admit that before this game was released, I was very, very nervous to see how the story of Nathan Drake would end. I can hand on heart say that Naughty Dog absolutely nailed it and I feel that the Uncharted series, in general, is one of the best examples of storytelling in video games.
Uncharted 4 Trailer
If you have access to a PlayStation 4 and have still not played Uncharted 4, what the heck is wrong with you? I have said that this is one of the best games on the PlayStation 4, but it is one of the best video games ever made in general. It is just so well made and so much fun to play that it is an experience you will never forget. I would say that it is really, really close between this and Uncharted 2 for my favorite game in the series, but I do feel that with the way this ends the story, it takes the title of best Uncharted game, but only just.
Uncharted 4 Gameplay
- One of the greatest games I have ever played
- The voice acting is amazing
- Incredible presentation
- The platforming is a lot of fun
- Enemy AI makes things really challenging
Uncharted 4 Ps5