Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza! is the journey of four mutant turtles. They have been trained but their master, and now he is in danger. Your job is to follow and help them recuse their master before too late. Don’t worry about them. Just repair yourself and try your best to win this game.
This game will allow you to play multiplayer in the next version of the game. You can ask for some other players’ help to win the final boss. This game has a real combat and fighting mode. Players will be allowed to use different weapons and items to make their fight easier.
Fangame is where you can get this game and then update it with some new characters. We will try to make this 16 bits game better over time. All you need is try it and then give us some new ideas to make it even better. This game will soon be available on mobile.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza! Download is the right choice. Don’t skip this game just because it has 16 bits low graphics. It will blow your mind!
Zonkewap music download. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: RESCUE-PALOOZA! Is a non-profit project created by fans, and is in no way affiliated with Viacom, Nickelodeon, Mirage Studios, Konami, Ultra Games, Lionsgate, Fred Wolf Films, Stan Sakai, or Playmates Toys.
by: Merso X @Mersox
TMNT: Rescue-Palooza. 3,094 likes 6 talking about this. A classic-styled beat-em-up game based on the TMNT! An update and homage to the classic NES titles, with tons of characters playable for the. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza is a free fan-made beat-em-up game based on the TMNT. This game is described as an update and homage to the classic NES titles, with tons of characters playable for the first time.
You may also like:
Calacas Chidas: Horas Extra APK
Rate this post Calacas Chidas: Horas Extra APK gives you more and more fear in one single gameplay. In this version, we will try to make your nights better than other games. Players need to..
Sanic the Hedgehog DEMO
5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Sanic the Hedgehog DEMO is a game for players who like action and some fun games. This version has changed some details in the texture of the game..
Escape From Freddy’s (Official)
Rate this post Escape From Freddy’s (Official) pits you against Freddy in the pizza restaurant. This scary bear is after you and wants to defeat you. Freddy Fazbear is a famous bear from the Five Nights at..
Paper Mario Maker
5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Paper Mario Maker is where you can create your game in your style. This is both an app and game that can give you more than just one..
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rescue Palooza Machine
- Breather Boss: Pizzaface, who comes after Shredder himself, has attacks that are much more telegraphed and easier to avoid. Even Scratch, the boss following him, is arguably tougher.
- Krang's Humongous Mecha fought after Super Shredder is defeated. If the player stands behind the legs, its guns will never hit them and Krang will spend a decent chunk of the fight hitting nothing but the ground. Its other attacks are telegraphed so heavily that as long as the player doesn't right next to the robot's feet, it won't hit them.
- Ending Fatigue: The Technodrome is the point of the game where any player is most likely to have their extra lives exhausted; there are no more bonus stages, most of the levels are pretty long, and there's a five-part final battle. Even Shredder gets tired of it after the third phase.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: While the number of characters featured in this game alone is impressive, there are still some characters who are bafflingly left out.
- The construction site level has the Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang from the 1987 series episode 'Return of the Shredder' appear as regular enemies, yet there is no boss fight against their leader Smash.
- Many of the Turtles' allies such as Mona Lisa, Mondo Gecko, Muckman, Zack and the Punk Frogs are playable, but there's no sign of the police robot REX-1 or Bugman.
- The majority of the enemy mutants are present and accounted for, but Scumbug is nowhere to be seen. Especially strange, since Antrax debuted in the same episode ('Night of the Rogues') and is in the game.