Instruction Manual HD6330M, HD6335M, HD6380. Title: HD6335M(Q60DST)(EN).cdr Author: user Created Date. : Singer Singer-500A-Users-Manual-212202 singer-500a-users-manual-212202 singer pdf. Open the PDF directly: View PDF.
Find the Perfect Match! MACHINE FINDER ACCESSORY FINDER See Details
Bonus Savings! Extra 20% Off $299 or 30% Off $499+ Orders. SHOP MACHINES ESSENTIALS UNDER $100 See Details
Find your perfect match!
Not sure which machine is right for you, or which accessories are compatible with your machine? No problem. Our Machine Finder and Accessory Finder make it fast and easy.
Thanks for shopping SINGER
Buy More, Save & Sew More! Shop sitewide and get an Extra 20% Off $299 or 30% Off $449+ Orders. Discount will be automatically applied in your shopping cart. No promo code needed.
There's no better time to stock up on your Summer sewing essentials.
International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machines
- ISMACS News Magazine
ISMACS News is the magazine of the International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society published four times a year for society members.
- ISMACS Membership
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
- ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.
These manuals are scans taken from original Singer manuals that have been converted to Adobe PDF format for viewing/printing. Some of the original manuals are nearly 100 pages and the resulting files can be rather large, even when compressed into PDFs.
If you will right-click the links below and choose 'save as' you can store these files on your own system. This is usually better than trying to view them within your browser.
Autodesk 2013 keygen xforce rar. We also have manuals forIndustrial machines.
- 12K (3 MB)
- Singer 12K 'New Family', Instructions for using machine and attachments (Form K2); 12pp.
- 15-30 / 15-87 & generic 15 class machines (617K)
- 15-30 / 15-87 & generic 15 class machines
- rotated for printing(617K)
- 15-90 (5MB)
- Reversible Feed, Oscillating Shuttle, For Family Use. Here is a high-res manual: 15-90 (50MB) Manuals provided by John Merritt.
- 15-91 (5.3 MB)
- 115 (4.5 MB)
- 'Instructions for using Singer Sewing Machine No. 115
- lock stitch, for family use' Form 8255, May 1915 (32pp).
- 127 & 128 (2.7 MB)
- 192 Spartan (900 KB)
- Instructions for Singer's budget model (Form K6349), 4 pages.
For more detailed instructions, see literature for the 99 (to
which it is very similar).
- 201 (6.2 MB)
- 221K Featherweight (1.1 MB)
- The bare-necessities Featherweight manual.
- 221K Featherweight (10 MB)
- Instructions for using Singer Portable Electric Sewing Machine No. 221K, Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, for family use, plus 'Instructions for using attachments etc. which may be purchased separately' - this includes: the feed cover plate (for darning) and embroidery. Dated November 1951 (Form no. K5710).
- 221-1 Featherweight (9 MB)
- 'Instructions for using Singer Portable Electric Sewing Machine 221-1 (Lockstitch, for family use with foot control). Form No. 19657.' Undated. It would have been originally supplied with American machines.
- 222K Free-arm Featherweight (12 MB)
- Dated November 1955 (Form K5969). Including how to use the attachments. 96pp.
- 301 (5.7 MB)
- 319K (16 MB)
- Instructions for using the Singer 319K automatic swing needle sewing machine (1957 - 108 pages). Before computerisation, embroidery stitches had to be achieved mechanically. This zigzag machine has a set of levers on the top which, in combination with the 30 supplied fashion discs (flat cams), manipulate the byte of the needle to form dozens of decorative stitches. There was a free-arm version (320K) and together they represent probably the last of Singer's rugged, 'all-metal' domestics.
- 327 (4.7 MB)
- Instructions for using the Singer 327 Sewing Machine. 32 pages.
- 401 (14 MB)
- Singer 401 'Slant-o-matic' zig-zag sewing machine - instructions for use; Form No. 4101; dated 1960. Slant needle machine using 'Special Discs' for decorative stitching. For electric or treadle use. Announced as 'the world's first automatic with a slant needle and gear drive..'. (96 pages)
- 404 (3.8 MB)
- 411G (5.3 MB)
- 'World's first automatic that produces not only the conventional lock stitch, but also a single thread chain stitch which can be used for basting seams . . . ' -manual courtesy Bill Holman of the Vintage Stitchers Family of Groups
- 431 (7.9 MB)
- 503 (9.1 MB)
- 66 (5.6 MB)
- From 1929
- 66-18 (13 MB)
- For using the Singer Electric Sewing Machine 66-18. (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Vibrating Shuttle (9 MB)
- For the Singer Vibrating Shuttle (VS) machine and its attachments, supplied by the Kilbowie factory; Form No. 1443; dated 1891 See Singer Vibrating Shuttle #1
Attachments & Accessories:
- Blind Stitch Attachment (4.6 MB)
- Singer 'Famous' Buttonholer Models C and D (1.3 MB)
- Manual and Parts List courtesy of David Jones
- Lowshank Buttonholer Model 160743 (2.3 MB)
- Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795 (4.6 MB)
- Singer Buttonhole Attachment for Lockstitch Family Sewing Machines (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795 (1.2 MB)
- Older, poorer quality scan of the above.
- Professional Model Buttonholer (1.5 MB)
- Edgestitcher (2 MB)
- The Edge-stitcher: Singer attachment instructions; 4pp; 1916.
- Even-Feed / Walking Foot (7.2 MB)
- In two languages!
- Flat-Work Darner (1.2 MB)
- Foot-Bar Attachments (5 MB)
- 'Directions for using The Singer Manuf. Co.'s 1888 (Foot-bar) Set of Attachments' for the Improved Family and VS2 machines. It's a manual for the first puzzle box (which was patented in 1889); this is dated 1889. The ruffler and tucker are very early styles (patented 1888).
- Needle Threader (153 K)
- Singercraft Guide Number 2 (1.4 MB)
- Zig-Zagger (3.8 MB)
- Singer's Sewing Skills Reference Book (28 MB)
- Singer's Reference Book for Sewing Skills. Information on your machine, its attachments, and how to use them. (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Wiring (402 K)
- Contains Featherweight-specific, and generic, wiring diagrams
You will need Adobe Reader to view or print these files. You can download it here.
Model 66 Singer Service Manual
ISMACS is an organization totally independent of all sewing-machine manufacturers, past or present and is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in these pages. Please Note: Do not contact any ISMACS official in an attempt to solicit a valuation - it is not possible other than by hands-on assessment and your request will be ignored.
Singer 626 Sewing Machine Manual
All rights reserved by ISMACS INTERNATIONAL, under International and Pan American copyright conventions. Reproduction or copy of this page, in any form, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited, without prior, written permission.