Horror City assets. Posted by u/deleted 4 years ago. Horror City assets. I used RPG Maker MV's actor sprites for the color palette and monster design reference. Posted by 2 days ago. Lazy river rafting.
- Made for use with POP! Resources and formatted for use in RPG Maker VX-Ace and RPG Maker MV; 16 unique Emergency Service Characters with matching sprites and facesets, plus a colour variant for each; 40 faceset sheets featuring full emotion sets for each character plus zombie facesets.
- RPG Maker MV - Pop! Horror City: Character Pack 1 RPG Maker MV - Karugamo Fantasy BGM Pack 01 RPG Maker MV - Karugamo Fantasy BGM Pack 02 RPG Maker MV - Karugamo.
- Horror City DLC Blank Template Hello! I think the NewData folder is in steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV. Jan 10, 2017 @ 11:27am.
A downloadable asset pack
Take your heroes (and villians of course!) on a journey beneath Horror City with Horror City Sewer & Factory Tiles! This tileset pack includes two gritty environments for your characters to explore, lovingly created in my POP! graphic style. Featuring classic Survival Horror inspired designs for a throwback 90s vibe!
This tile pack includes:
- Animated sewer water
- Ground and wall tiles - plus Auto-tile compatible versions
- Three sheets of various objects including pipes, machinery, gates, grates, lights, crates, dirt, detritus, bridges and more!
- A selection of animated objects including shutters, doors, chests, valves and even a few giant rats
Arranged in both 16x16 and 'plug and play' 32x32 RPG Maker VX Ace versions for ease of use. Softball scouting report template.
Rpg Maker Mv Menu
Now includes 48x48 RPG Maker MV versions at no extra cost!
The perfect companion to my Horror City Sprite Packs, these tilesets are full of character and possibilities!
As is the case with all of my asset packs available on itch, this pack is Royalty Free and usable in any engine without limitation - all I ask is that if you have credits, to please pop my handle [VexedEnigma/PixelJustice] or name [D Machin] in there!
Please note: Some of the graphics contained in this pack have previously been made available as part of my POP! Horror City graphic packs for RPG Maker, available on Steam and via the official RPG Maker Web store - however, this is the first time these graphics are available as part of a Non-RPG Maker license, allowing them to be used in any game creation engine you like!
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Horror, JRPG, Pixel Art, Retro, RPG Maker, tiles|
Rpg Maker Mv
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: