Modbo 4 PS2 Mod Chip
Here is something that no gamer should be without. This is a Playstation 2 modded with the Matrix Infinity Mod Chip. This allowes for region free game playin. Sony PlayStation 2 Slim PS2 Matrix Infinity Mod 1.54 + Controller + 8x Games. MODDED REGION FREE PLAYSTATION 2. PLAY AMERICAN AND JAPANESE GAMES WITHOUT REGION LOCK. Includes: - PlayStation 2 Slim Console with Matrix Infinity Mod 1.54 - Controller - Blue 8MB Memory Card - Brand New AV Cable - Power brick - Power cable. Games Included: - FIFA.
The Modbo 4.0 is a clone of the original Matrix Infinity range of PS2 mod chips. Lloyd banks hunger for more 2004 album zip. One of the major improvements Modbo 4 has over other Matrix clones is its better compatibility with DVD 9 and runs dual layer much better then older models. Modbo 4.0 comes on a differently laid out pcb to earlier model Modbo chips, allowing for a slightly neater.
The Modbo 4.0 Modchip compatible with PlayStation 2 enables you to play backups of your games on CD, DVD or DVD-9. The Modchips is compatible with all PlayStation 2 models with a version number between V5 and V16. If you want to find out what PS2 version you currently own you should check out the guide on how to identify your console version. The Modbo 4.0 is fully supported and currently manufactured alternative to other PS2 Modchips offering the exact same features. Please note that basic soldering skills are required in order to install the Modbo 4.0 Modchip. You can find all required information about the installation under our „Downlodas & Tutorials“ section tab.
Besides the possibility to play backups of PlayStation 2 games Modbo 4.0 also enables you to play imports from PS2 and PS1 games. Imports play with the original resolution and also use the right colors. If you want to go online you can choose to use the stealth mode of the Modbo 4.0 in order to hide the modchip and don’t risk a ban from the online services. Modbo also turns your PlayStation 2 into a full-fledged region free DVD Player that also has a disabled Macrovision protection. There is also the „green fix“, so you won’t have to change die AV-Cables. The Modchip works on all regional versions of the PS2 (V5 to V16).
The Modbo 4.0 Modchips also offers several stability features which for example keep the chip from overheating thanks to the sleep mode or a long lifetime thanks to quality components.
Please Note: The production of PlayStation 2 Modchips is getting smaller and smaller by the month. We try to still keep stock but we can’t guarantee that this chip will still be available in a few months from now. If you are interessted in this product we recommend you to buy it sooner then later.
Modbo 4.0 Modchip Features
- Automatic 'MACROVISION=OFF' on all PS2 from V3 to V16 without additional wires
- Automatic 'green fix' (no more need to change the cable to see your DVD movies on the PS2)
- Imports games fix (all PSX import games are played at full screen and full color
- Stealth-mode (the modchip can be switched off and becomes invisible to online gaming)
- Sleep-mode (the modchip will switch off itself after boot)
- Supports DVD-9 games
- Plays all CD's and DVD's games (both, import or backup's)
- Supports multi-disk games
- Supports anti-mod PS1 games (only for V9 - V16 PS2)
- Very reliable (all the Modchips are 100% tested before delivery)
- Very stable (thanks to sleep mode the IC will never overheat)
- CD lens safe (avoid CD lens damage by sending un-necessary signal to drive controller)
- Supports DEV1 and DEV2 for memory card booting
- Fully compatible with ps2 v1-v16 PAL / USA / Jap
- Upgraded from modbo3.0, comes with original 100% v1.88 firmware, but it isn't upgradeable
- Comes with mini size board and the wiring point order is good for installation
- Automatic selection for PS2/PS1/DVD supports
- DVD region free incorporated
- Software selectable 'PS2 Quick Load' option. (to skip PS2 logo and Quick boot PS2 games)
- Software selectable 'PSX Quick Load' option (to skip PS1 logo and Quick boot PSX games)
- Easy to install (only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 20 wires for V9, V10, V11, V12, V13)
- CPLD chip (3.3V power supply) based IC for enhanced stability
- Modbo 4.0 Modchip
- Online installation instructions
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Mod Chip?
A: When installed in your gaming system, such as a PlayStation or XBox, a mod chip will allow you to play imported games as well as backups of your own games made on CD-r or DVD-r Media.
Q: Does a Mod Chip work on ALL PlayStation models?
A: Our chips will work on all PlayStation 2 models. See the Compatibility chart for details.
Q: Why do I need a mod chip to play imports and backups?
A: The Sony PlayStation checks the country code on the PS2 CD Roms / DVDs before it allows the game to start. If the country code on the disc does not match that of your PlayStation, it will not allow you to play the game. Similarly, the console checks to make sure you have inserted an original disc.
A: As Sony continue to enhance their consoles mod chip developers meet the demand with new and more sophisticated chips. Check our compatibility chart to determine which mod chip is right for you. For PS2 the easiest install is the Fliptop Shell with Swap Magic Discs. The easiest play is the Magic chip, but these require soldering.
Q: Is it hard to install a Mod Chip?
A: No! It is easy to install a Mod Chip if you know how to solder. The typical installation time is 25-60 minutes - from unscrewing the first screw to putting the last screw back in. The installation requires you to solder from 4 to 23 wires to your PlayStation, depending on the version mod chip you choose.
PlayStation 3 USB Jailbreak - PS3 Chips
PlayStation 3 has finaly been hacked!
The new generation of PlayStation 3 USB Jailbreak Mod-Chips for playing copied PS3 isos from the internal hdd or an external USB Hard Drive. PS3 Backup Manager tool. PS3 Key - PSJailbreak - PS3 Break - PSfreedom - PSGroove .
- Buy PS3 Mod-Chips Here
Matrix Mod Minecraft
Q: Are there any other solutions for playing my backups and imports?
A: Yes there are. We offer external Neo Keys and several other plug-n-play devices. Your best bet if you don't want to solder is the combination of the Fliptop shell and the Swap Magic disc set. No soldering--just replace the PS2 shell and follow our instructions.
Ps2 Modchip Matrix
Q: To install PS2 Chip - How do I know where to solder these wires?
A: We supply you with solder, wire and online access to full-color illustrated, step by step instructions with crystal clear installation pictures to guide you through EVERY step of the installation process. With our pre-wired kits all you need to provide is a screwdriver and a 15-watt soldering iron! For the more complicated chips we also provide Clip Sets to make the job easier.