This product contains a LabView driver for the Agilent 55292A Calibration SystemMarathi haidos katha pdf. as well as a basic LabView example program describing you how to use the driver. The example program is ready to use with your laser.
Steps for installing drivers for Elo USB expansion module: Download the driver pack from Elo Support download page. Then, install 3 drivers listed in below. Cash Driver Port UPOS Driver folder contains OPOS and JPOS that enable the functionality of cash drawer port on the module.
This driver gives you a high degree of liberty in laser programming. You can now integrate the laser measurement directly into your personal code. For example you can program direct communication between your product and the laser using this driver. This gives you a high degree of automatization increased reliability and a big cost reduction!
55292a Usb Expansion Module Driver
- Elo's Expansion Module can be used with any Elo X-Series Touchscreen computer to provide additional connectivity to your hardware. Compatible with all X-Series REV A models All-in-One (AiO) touchcomputers Supports OS - Windows 7, Windows POSReady 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 I/O Ports: 2x RS-232 port; 1x 12V Powered USB port; 1x USB 2.0 port.
- Ericsson H5321gw/F5521gw Mobile Broadband Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad.
- Acquisition of measured distances directly from the Laser
- Automatic correction of the laser wave length using air temperature sensor, air pressure sensor and air humidity sensor (if 10886A Compensation Board is installed)
- Linear measurement functions
- Log file to improve debugging
- Structured and very easy to understand LabView code
- Self explaining example of code programmed in a StateMachine
- Direct access to the very basic laser functions
- All VI's are editable
- Agilent 10887B Calibration card (mounted into the USB Expansion Module)
- Optional Agilent 10886A Compensation card (for automatic compensation)
55292a Usb Expansion Module Drivers
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- National Instruments LabView 2010